SAY YES TO PARTNERSHIP WITH A RELIABLE AND RENOWNED CARRIER THAT PROMISES PROFITS, PROSPERITY, AND PEACE OF MIND
The Partner in Progress program for the XXII Century is a comprehensive initiative that provides a multitude of advantages. This program offers numerous opportunities and options to choose from. With our Owner Operator program, which has multiple benefits, you can determine the type, extent, and size of your development.
- Fuel Discount
- Maintenance Discount
- Cargo & Liability insurance
- 24/7/365 Dispatching Services
- E-log System + Tablet/iPad
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Got questions for us? Drop us a line and we will get back to you ASAP!
EARN ALL YEAR LONG
One major benefit of working with us is that you are able to consistently earn throughout the entire year, without having to worry about the uncertainty of the freight market.
WITH AMAZING DRIVERS
99% on-time delivery. Our Trucking Professionals understand that hard work and dedication pay off.
96% of XXII drivers say that they feel respected working with our company.
91% of our drivers say they are happy driving with us and we are doing everything we can to bring over the other 9%.
80% of XXII drivers say that they are committed to partnering with the company for many years to come!
WHAT WE OFFER
Check out a few of the benefits you enjoy with the XXII Century OWNER-OPERATOR program.
We pride ourselves in transparency Our technology-assisted application keeps the business operations open, with real-time performance data and feedback. This way, we make sure that your outstanding work gets appropriately rewarded each time.
No truck? No worries! We have available an extensive fleet of state-of-the-art trailers. We provide training and offer the opportunity to grow and expand along with us. With XXII Century, you will always be up to date on the cutting-edge equipment, using the latest in truckers, trailers, and tractors.
Leverage our in-house maintenance advantage. Not only the experts will service and look after your truck, you get to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with it. Not to mention the savings you enjoy on fuel surcharges and fuel discounts with XXII Century.
It’s time to be treated like the professionals that you are.